Powered By Blogger

2015년 10월 7일 수요일

Postcrossing postcards with stamps(3)

Hello~I also upload some postcards:-)
They are my received postcards from around countires.
 
 
1. Postcard and stamps from Thailand
This is Laos map postcard.
I really love this:-D
But... I'm so late for sending postcards to Thai senders.
So I'm very sorry because of that reason. 
 And these are stamps from Thailand.
I also love these:-)
 
 
2. Postcard & stamp from Ireland
 
This postcard is very beautiful^-^
All of pictures on postcard are natural animals or landscapes in Ireland.
I also love this card:-)
 And this is stamp from Ireland.
 
 
3. Envelope &Postcard from Netherlands
This is envelope and stamp from Netherlands. 
And this is Christmas postcard.
I received these on December, so I was very happy:-)


4.Postcard and stamp from France
This is Châteaubriant(Chateaubriand) postcard from France.
This castle is beautiful and I knew this for the first time:-)
Last week, I saw '내 친구의 집은 어디인가'-France part(1), which is TV program
about traveling countries and friend's home. I really love it and it was really fun.
This is link about 내 친구의 집은 어디인가 by Wikipedia in English.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Where_Is_My_Friend%27s_Home

And this is animals stamp from France^-^
 
Thank you for reading my blog.


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기