Powered By Blogger

2015년 9월 4일 금요일

Postcrossing postcards with stamps(1)

Hello~These are received postcards with stamps last one year.
I singed up on 1st Aug in Postcrossing and I received first card on 2ed Oct.

<First postcard & stamp from USA>

This is Wisconsin map postcard.
It's a U.S. state located in the north-central United States.

And this is globe stamp from USA
 
<Postcard & stamp from Finland>
 This is illustration postcard from Finland.
This picture is beautiful for me:-)
The artist is Martta Wendelin.
 
And this is cute sticker stamp from Finland.
 
<Postcard &stamps from Belgium>
 This is food postcard from Belgium.
Chocolate, Belgian fries, Mussels, Beers and Waffles:-)
I saw them on TV program '내 친구의 집은 어디인가 벨기에'
(Where is my friend's home Belgium).
It was really fun^-^
Two stamps from Belgium
 
<Postcard & stamp from Finland>
This is Helsinki postcard from Finland.
It's capital of Finland.
I really like this postcard^0^

And this is cute stamp.
It looks like Angry bird.
 
<Postcard & stamps from USA>

This is duluth lighthouse postcard from USA.
 
And stamps are besutiful.
I really like second stamp, wow...
When I saw it, I was really surprised.
 

댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기