Powered By Blogger

2015년 9월 5일 토요일

Postcrossing postcards with stamps(2)

Hello~I show you swap postcards and stamps:-D
Postcrossing postcards with stamps(1) are all formal postcards from random postcrossers.
But swap postcards mean exchanging postcards each other privately with message or e-mail.
 
<First swap postcard & stamp from USA>
I clicked favorite on this postcard because it looks like Mona Lisa. 
Later, I recived message to exchange swap card.
So, I receive this postcard^ㅁ^
 And this stamp is  another globe stamp from USA.
 
<Swap postcard &stamp from Thailand>
 This postcard is beautiful and attractive postcard from Thailand:-)
(Dear sender, I'm so sorry for too late againㅠ_ㅠ)
And this stamp is Thailand stamp.
 
<Three postcards & stamps on the envelope from Malaysia>
Stamps are very nice>▽<

 
<First Malaysia postcard, Penang-World Heritage City>
When I saw this postcard, I surprised a lot^0^
I really like it:-)
 
 
<Second Malaysia postcard, Peninsular Mosques>
 

 
 <Second Malaysia postcard, the petronas twin towers>


 


댓글 없음:

댓글 쓰기